Mortgage for Seniors
Get Cash From Your Home to Start Living The Life You Deserve
Increase your cash flow during retirement for any of life’s needs.
Canadians are entering retirement with growing debt.
Did you know…
- In Canada approximately 1,000 people turn 60 every day
- They have a 50% chance of living to 92
- 51% are carrying debt into retirement
- 50% believe they will run out of money in 10 years
- 91% do not want to live with family
What is a Reverse Mortgage?
A reverse mortgage is a payment optional mortgage available to Canadians over the age of 55.
You’ve worked hard to own your home. Now get your home working for you:
- Pay off or consolidate debt
- Supplement income
- Renovate or make your home more accessible
- Handle unexpected expenses
- Help your children or grandchildren
- Improve your standard of living by paying for a vacation getaway or making a special purchase